We offer: 30 hours childcare
- An ‘Outstanding’ education.
- A fun, vibrant and nurturing learning environment for age 3+
- Fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff
- High standards of care and education.
- Breakfast and lunch clubs available.
- Childcare vouchers accepted Places available now!
- For more information contact Victoria Gascoyne-Cecil, Headteacher email@example.com or 01728 628397 We hold a waiting list- so you’re welcome to put your child’s name down before they are 3!
Telephone to make an appointment or just pop in!
'Tea and Toys' at Worlingworth Primary School, First Thursday of each month
Creative and exciting activities for preschoolers and their parents
A time to meet and really with other parents and carers
A drink and a snack is available Dates for Spring term:
2nd February 2017 2nd and 16th March 2017