We are happy to include in our business directory any business that provides either a service or a product that benefits our community. The pupose is to provide local residents with useful information. However, inclusion should not be taken to indicate any endorsement by the Parish Council.
Our local services section includes details of:
- Worlingworth domestic heating oil syndicate
- Mobile grocer
- Mobile library
- Post Office
- Medical equipment loans
Our local businesses section includes the following themes:
- Animal health and welfare e.g. Vet
- Domestic cleaning
- Handyman services
- Food and drink e.g. hog roast, wines and liqueurs
- Swimming lessons
If you wish to be included in our local business section, please provide the following information:
- Name of business
- Description of business or service offered (max. 100 words)
- Named contact
- Contact details e.g. phone number, email address, fax number
- Any links to websites, twitter etc.
- Classification in which you would like to be included. You may be included in several classifications depending on the nature of your business/service. If one does not currently match you business, then we will create a new one.